IT Lecturer Resume
Information Technology (IT) lecturer responsibilities include imparting and development of the soft skills and analytical attitude among students. He is required to provide the candidates with the necessary knowledge and details about the different theories helpful for accomplishments of the different projects.
IT lecturer needs to have a sound knowledge base for imparting such skills and solving their queries associated with programming and developments. It involves a list of key functions which can be listed as follows.
- To impart and develop different skills, plans, designs, and strategies required for the soft skills development
- Assist students in project management and professional skills development
- Help students to solve Information Technology and Administrative Management associated issues
- Development of research attitude among students with focus on technological inputs
- To teach students about the recent software developments and develop curiosity about solving the technological problems
The IT lecturer in this way has to be quite aware of the recent developments in the market and related knowledge so that he can help the students in the true sense. It requires sound knowledge of different concepts and technological issues involved so as to make teaching more productive. Hence, your resume should center round all these skills and past experience in the teaching field.
Information Technology (IT) Lecturer Resume
Christina M. Smith
1654 Pooz Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Looking for the position of a lecturer, where I can utilize my sound knowledge about technology and help students to learn technological advancements in the area and develop a sense of curiosity about technology.
- In depth knowledge about various software applications and sound technological knowledge base
- Capable of handling complex technological issues
- 4 years of experience in the field of teaching and administration
- Capable of handling software applications and expertise in research and development activities
- Expert knowledge of the management information systems (MIS) issues and correspondence function
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving attitude and alertness about the current technology developments
- Good leadership qualities and integration skills
- Technology savvy and passionate about teaching
- Good at handling presentation and research functions required to accomplish the task of a lecturer
- Well acquainted with different Microsoft functions
- Technologically sound and expert in solving trouble shooting problems
- Proficient in handling Management Information Systems (MIS) issues
Information Technology Lecturer; International Business School of Technology and Management, California;
2007- till date
- Reviewing technological systems and designing the required follow up plan
- Help the students in development and implementation of technology and business solutions
- Imparting the key skills and knowledge for developing necessary software applications
- To clarify the different technological concepts and trouble shooting issues involved in technology
- To ensure safety and control measures
Software Developer Teravolts Software Ltd. 4946 Adonais Way Conyers, GA 30207;
- Provide the clients with proper business development solutions with the help of technology
- Designing and development of technological protection and internet security controls
- Provide need based business solutions and customized services to the clients
- Development of ERP systems and its effective implementation
- Offer necessary suggestions for improvement of infrastructure facilities
- Strategic planning and development of technology according to customer specifications
- Completed a Master's of Science in Information Technology (IT) systems from the University of California in 2000
- Attended a training program on 'Advanced Technological Developments and Associated Issues'
- The Software Innovator' for the year 2008 for designing the software with unique product attributes and helped the company to increase its sales by 20%
- 'The Best Faculty of the Year Award' for effective and efficient teaching attitude and skills
- Active participant of the social health club association functioning for the healthcare issues of the members
- Associated with the social club which functions for spreading awareness about the burning social issues and work for welfare of the victims
Information Technology lecturer is assumed to have a sound base of knowledge and understanding of technological issues. So, while writing the resume for the post, you have to stress your previous experience in teaching field and the necessary accomplished skills useful for it. You have to focus on being more alert about the technological advancements and constantly search for the latest breakthroughs and innovation.