Resume for Older Woman With No Paid Job Experience
If you are writing a resume for older woman with no pain job experience, you should always try to communicate your spirit and desire to work, both through your older woman with no paid job experience resume and the supportive accompanying cover letter.
Always remember that age and gender are never barriers to work. If you have the willingness and the motivation to work, you can work at any time of your life. Even older woman with no paid job experience, can work if they have the required skills and willingness to stand the challenges. The same message should be included in your career objective so as to influence the employer's to review your resume further. If you are able to grab the employer's attention through your objective, which is the first thing a viewer reads on seeing your resume, then you can effectively market your candidature by highlighting the experience you hold in the subsequent part.
Thus, it makes all information which you mention in the 'resume for older woman with no paid job experience' very crucial. You must select them wisely, and prioritize appropriately and only then mention in the resume. All information that you share in the 'resume for older woman with no paid job experience' should be relevant, and suiting to the job profile as conceived from the given job description.
Example resume: 'Resume for older woman with no paid job experience'
28/ 102 B, Gibraltar Rd
Tel: (408) 719 3003, Email: email@example.com
Looking for challenging role with a reputed organization, with opportunities to explore my skills and knowledge, and help organization achieve its goals along with scope of personal professional growth.
I am a dedicated, hard working professional, with an urge to excel in my professional endeavors. My experience and computer skills help me to perform effectively to meet organizational requirements, and to enhance my productivity. Leadership skills, imbibed in me by experience make me an efficient team leader.
- Degree/ Diploma: Mater's in Computer Applications (MCA) (Distant Education)
Name of College/ Institute: Cambridge College, 101 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA
Duration: June 1980 - August 1982
- Degree/ Diploma: Bachelor's in Computer Science (BCSc)
Name of College/ Institute: San Joaquin Valley College, Gateway St., Newton, MA
Duration: June 1973 - August 1976
- Degree/ Diploma: Basic Computer Skills Certificate Course (6 months)
Name of College/ Institute: Lynn College, 34 Derby Rd, Hingham, MA
Duration: June 1973 - November 1973
(Unpaid jobs and Trainings/Internships)
- Designation: IT support Executive (Trainee)
Name of Company: Nala Industries, 59 Salem St., Framingham, MA
Duration: August 1982 - July 1983
- To attend to technical problems encountered in daily operations
- Keep the IT (Information and Technology) infrastructure updated
- Maintain back up of all crucial information
- Ensure that the company website is updated and is user friendly
- Designation: System Administrative (on call services)
Name of Company: Cromack Industries, 14 Rockland Ln., Greenfield, MA
Duration: August 1976 - December 1978
- To attend to technical problems encountered on call service
- Regular check up and maintenance of IT systems
- Provide feedback and consultation services to the organization's technical department
- Conduct training sessions for new employees, and inform on recent developments
- Provide assistive services on new project launch
- Monitor the official website, keep it updated and ergonomic
- Design presentations and other technical support applications for filed executives
- Designation: IT System Administrator (volunteer for a NGO dedicated to helping the disabled)
Name of Company: Courtesy Travel Services, 28 Cummings Park, Woburn, MA
Duration: November 1973 - December 1974
- To maintain records of all service calls attended
- To monitor online requests posted, and reply appropriately
- Help the ambulatory van drivers to reach the destination
- Monitor the movement of ambulatory drivers through GPS tracker
- Daily clerical activities
- Maintenance of system infrastructure and timely service
- Generating and filing daily reports
- Doing online transactions, and recording the same
- Meticulous work approach
- Hard working
- Effective time management
- Sound knowledge of Telephone etiquettes
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Effective team member
- Leadership skills
- Eye for detail
Nala Industries, 59 Salem St., Framingham, MA
(508) 879 1101
|Aimee Elizabeth||Place: California||Date: 14th August, 1983|
The sample resume for older woman with no paid job experience, highlights the work experience in such a way that it looks extensive. The strong education knowledge further reinforces the eligibility for the candidacy. We hope that you find the information helpful in designing an impressive resume for older woman with no paid job experience, and win the job ultimately.
ALL THE BEST for your job search!!!
Resume Examples [Home]
Customer Service Resume
Food Service Resume
Health Care Resume
Human Resources Resume