Computer Software Specialist Resume
In case of computer software resume, applicants need to portray that they have the expertise and capabilities worthy of the post of a computer software specialist. Applicants need to mention about their educational as well as professional experience to make the resume look persuasive and appealing. Applicants will have to give an elaborate description of their previous work and duties performed by them in their previous job so as to make it possible for the recruiter to understand the applicant's limit of expertise. Post worked on, duties performed and assignments assigned in the previous
A computer software specialist resume like any other resume should also include applicant's will to work for the company. Applicants must write about their objectives in smart and crisply worded sentences and the resume should be written in a sequential manner. Applicants will have to mention about their educational history and academic goals too. Details about school, college and university education will help the recruiter to get a proper idea about the applicant's academic life. Applicant must write the resume in proper language and tone and should construct it in a manner that is easy to understand.
Below is a sample resume of a computer specialist that will help applicants in writing a suitable resume for their job profile.
23435 Quebec Avenue, Quebec Gardens
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Contact no: 34954 3432
Objective: To gain a position as a Software Program Developer where my skills and expertise in designing, developing and producing software programs can be utilized.
Summary of skills:
- Widespread knowledge on software development and program designing
- Highly efficient with C, C++, JAVA, ORACLE, RDBMS, SQL, etc
- High expertise in solving problems related to programming
- Familiarity with many types of data communication
- Proficient in program management and step by step execution of program designing and development
- Also possess good communication and presentation skills
- Skills and expertise in windows, Linux and Unix
- Good networking knowledge in LAN, MAN, AND WAN
- Achieved the Councillors Award for best programmer in Lancom Systems
- Achieved accolade for best dedicated worker in Lancom Systems
- Achieved the Chancellor Award in Cogmos for pest overall performance in a year
Lancom System Inclusive: Worked in Lancom system from Jan 2008 to August 2011 as a Senior Software Designer.
Successfully undertook Java Programming, and Designing.
Cogmos International Software Solutions: Worked there as a Software Designer from September 2006 to December 2007.
Creating and implementing programs for different clients.
- Masters in Computer Science from New York University
- Bachelor's in Computer Science from New York University
We believe that the above resume and the format provided will help applicants in writing some good resumes for their job application.
Sample Questions | Career Options | Speech Topics | Resume