College Graduate Resume with Job Experience Resume
Writing a resume for college graduate with job experience is not a tough deal and applicants can really write excellent resumes just by using some techniques and following some guidelines. An applicant who is a college graduate and already has a job experience has much to write in his resume. Applicants should first of all make the recruiter clear of his objective and mention about the skills and knowledge they possess.
Applicants should then list details about the work done earlier. Details like tenure of work, name of the company, designation of the applicants can be mentioned. Work assigned and duties performed can also be mentioned. Applicant should provide information about their educational experience. Details of work experience and academic qualifications should be to the point and in bullet form. The resume should reflect the potential and the character of the applicant and rudimentary or minor details should be avoided. Applicants should make use of proper English language and construct the resume in a precise and clear manner.
Below is a resume of a college graduate with job experience which applicants can use as a reference for writing their own resumes.
23404 Newton Street, Golden Gate Bridge Downtown
San Francisco, California
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 3323 45432
Objective: To attain a position as a fashion designer where my skills and expertise will be utilised to creatively design exclusive garments thus enabling me to enhance my expertise further.
- Excellent in making sketches
- Possess proficiency and expertise in computer modelling and graphics
- Familiar with different types of designing techniques required for designing
- Possess good communication and writing skills
- Good knowledge of fabrics and colours
- Possess skills of designing various types of textiles and working of accessories
- Good knowledge of industrial and mass scale production of garments
- Proficiency in work management and management of teams and workers assigned under me
Deloris Fashion house, 23rd Apple Street, Manhattan, New York (2002 to 2010)
Designation: Fashion Designer - Senior.
- Designing of clothing and garments for factory production
- Garment designing for specific clients and personals
- Analysis of contemporary trends in global fashion
- Designing of garments through computer graphics and 3D modelling
- Providing training to new entrants
- Supervisory work of factory products
- Developing new technologies for better and quick training for learners
Mink Fashion House, 17th Youth Avenue, Downtown Miami, Florida (1999 to 2002)
Designation: fashion designer - Junior
- Basic designing of clothes
- Designing with fabric colours and stitch work on various clothes and textiles
- Sketch designing of various clothes for both factory and clients
- Designing of accessories like shoes, belts, hats, hats etc.
- Manual stitch designing of clothes in factory
- Best Designer Award for excellent designing in shoes 2004 by Broadway group
- Best Designer for the year 2003-04 in Deloris Fashion House
- Best Junior designer for the year 2000 for excellent work in leather garments in Mink Fashion House
- Diploma Degree in Fashion Designing from Caldec Institute of Fashion Loss Angeles 1998
- Master of Arts in Literature from san Francisco University 1996
- Bachelor of Arts in Literature 1994
We believe the above resume for graduate with job experience will help applicants in writing their own resumes for their job application.
Sample Questions | Career Options | Speech Topics | Resume