Career Change Resume
Career change resume should be perfect, wonderful as well as it must reflect that you are ready to work where you have applied for. Changing career from one field to other is quite a difficult task. Therefore, before making a career change you have to bear in mind that your new career is to some extent closely related to the present career. This can provide you an easy transition in your work profile. Basically, if you are wishing for a career change then keep in mind that you are leaving something you are comfortable with to do something you never handled before but you are sure that you can efficiently handle it.
Therefore, your resume sample for Career change must be effective enough to convince your prospective job employers to provide you a bright opportunity as well as take a chance with hiring you. Your sample Career change resume must highlight your abilities, educational qualifications, work experience and other credentials, which are extremely important in your new career.
In addition, list out your most desirable, related credentials and this can form a cornerstone of your resume. Here, you are provided with a format of a free resume for Career change that can help you.
510 US Highway 130,
East Windsor Township, NJ - 08520
Email: [email protected]
Contact no. : (906) 624 - 9400
Success oriented musician looking to leverage background in presentation, instructing and teaching, training, class management and problem solving in an entry level teaching position. Extremely enthusiastic for a Career change goal who is eager to contribute to a school's teaching department.
Advanced practiced musician endowed with the responsibility of conducting regular musical classes, preparing of formal education programs that can help students understand the composition and other fundamentals of music.
- Completed High School from Boston School, in 1997 with Grade A in Science
- Completed graduation in Recording Arts from The Arts Institute in 2000 - Grade A
- Completed post graduation in Music Business and Audio Production from Liberty University in March 2002 - Grade A
- Possess good communicational and interpersonal skills
- Ten years of experience in the field of music and music composition
- Efficient to teach elementary aged students
- Teaching license with endorsement in musical instruction and recording
- Skilled in planning and executing of recording on learning centre
- Ability to maintain a discipline and decorum in the class, plus, allowing students to discover new and fresh music
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Proficiency in handling computer software packages
- Proficient in ambient recording and multitrack recording
- Well versed in student training, composing and arranging loops, sequencing with virtual instruments, mixing lyrics, etc.
Current Employer: International Academy of Design and Technology (2006 - till date)
Designation: Music Instructor
- Handled 50 students for teaching the basics of music and its composing
- Host annual recitals for students
- Preparing and executing user manuals of music for entry level students
- Initiated instruction in rhythm instruments
- Counseling and coaching students for audio recording
Previous Employer: Liberty Musical Corporation (2005-2006)
Designation: Music Composer
- Monitored the live recording programs
- Provided piano accompaniment for 20 member choir
- Designed and executed the musical programs for kids
- Assisted lead musicians to design a modified program for physically challenged
- Independently handled the music composition for international programs
Achievements and Awards:
- Winner of the State musical competition
- Nominee and winner of awards for Cubase music editing
- Awarded with 'Best Music Composer Award' for location ambient recording at the workplace in Liberty Musical Composition
- Received awards for composing original musical tracks
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in musical competition at school, inter college, state levels
- Active participant of 'Choir Society' in leisure time
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and nearby states
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
The resume sample given for Career change is perfect in terms of job responsibilities and explaining the tasks to the prospective employers. The main purpose is to provide innovative ideas at work place. Basically, the job responsibilities handled by the employers are the evidence of their working scope. Therefore, the resume for Career change satisfies the purpose of passing on the essential information to the reader.
Sample Questions | Career Options | Speech Topics | Resume