Resume for Business Owner Seeking Management Positions
Business owner seeking for management positions resume must be appropriate according to the post you have applied for. Your resume must focus on the basic or key features like your educational qualifications, work experience and certain interpersonal communicational abilities you possess. However, it is said that the employers usually spend less than a minute in reviewing your resume. Therefore, your resume must be impressive and striking enough to grab the attention of your prospective job employer.
Your resume should convince your employer that you are an apt candidate for the applied job among the rest candidates. It should be outstanding enough to provide you a quick start on building an effective and efficient career in your desired field.
Hence, your resume should impress your future job recruiter and convince him to short list you for an interview. Here, you are provided with a free sample resume for business owner seeking for management positions.
900 South Collett Street,
Lima, OH - 45804
Contact no. : (914) 388 - 2100
Aspire to achieve a position as a management consultant, where my skills and abilities would be challenged; efficiently handle the corporate management division and prove an asset to it.
Five years of experience in business and this has enhanced my association and relationship with various business communities; awarded the Best Talented Businessman for improvising the basic business techniques.
- Completed High School from Blue King School, in 1997 with Grade A in Commerce
- Completed graduation in Business Administration from Cambridge Business School, Cambridge in 2000 - Grade A
- Completed post graduation in Finance Management from University of Northern California, California in March 2002 - Grade A
- Possess good communicational skills and writing abilities
- Five years of experience in business field
- Skilled in conflict resolution and proper project evaluation
- Possess efficient knowledge in productive relationships with clients and staff members
- Expert in time management and redesigning organizations
- Efficient in leading major international projects
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Proficiency in handling computer software packages
- Proficient in handling inventory control and provide patient counseling
- Well versed in staff training, prescription dispensing, pharmaceutical research, quality assurance, etc.
Current Employer: Grey's Corporation (2006 - till date)
Designation: Business Owner
- Offered assistance to the project leaders in designing
- Independently evaluated the project price estimates
- Maintained the proper check on the inventory and finance department
- Handled the interviews and staff training sessions
- Efficiently managed and completed the projects for large scale and small scale industries
Previous Employer: Ken Chemical Incorporation (2005-2006)
Designation: Assistant Manager
- Monitored the inventory department and keep a daily check on the chemical packs
- Trained the staff members and labor force for product shipments and deliveries
- Assisted the seniors and experts in supervision of the on site departments
- Consulted with the various clients for exact price estimated for projects
- Handled variety of tasks as specified on priority basis
Achievements and Awards:
- Nominee and winner of awards for several major pharmaceutical operations
- Awarded with 'Best Talented Businessman Award' for improvising the basic business techniques at the workplace in Grey's Corporation
- Received awards for efficiently handling the 24 international projects at workplace in Ken Chemical Incorporation
- Winner of the State volleyball and tennis competition
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in tennis competition at school, inter college, state levels
- Active participant of 'Orphan Society' in leisure time
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Dallas and Washington D.C
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
The resume sample given for business owner seeking management positions is ideal in terms of job responsibilities and in giving a glimpse into the scope of your work to the prospective employers. Basically, the job responsibilities handled by the employers are the evidence of their resourcefulness and innovativeness. Therefore, the resume for business owner seeking for management positions satisfies the purpose of passing on the essential information to the reader.
Sample Questions | Career Options | Speech Topics | Resume