Resume for Candidates with not more than One Year Experience
Resume for candidates with not more than one year experience must be tailored in such a way that it demonstrates your personal level of work techniques, your educational qualifications and additional abilities in an efficient way. As you are having a year's experience in a certain field, you must specifically concentrate on stating your aims and objectives while targeting a particular job. Thus, it can help you in well connecting with your abilities and experiences directly to the employer's requirements.
Basically, your resume of a year experience has a particular motto and purpose, and that is, getting you short listed for a job interview. Your outstanding resume must efficiently summarize about the abilities you possess, interpersonal skills, education and experience. It must be effective enough to convince your prospective job employer to select you for an interview. Since the resume directly acts as a medium of communication, it must be synchronized in an effective way.
Your resume must quickly convey the fact that you are worth and competent enough to be interviewed. Here, you are provided with a free sample resume for candidates with not more than one year experience.
110 South Main Street,
Springville, UT - 84663
Contact no. : (108) 478 - 1234
Wish to obtain a position as Office Manager, which will utilize my strong, efficient and dedicated skills for the institution's development and try to prove an asset to the organization.
Office Manager with experience of one year in the field of management; effectively handled the insurance accounts and their turn around; awarded Best Employee award in Arizona Union Management.
- Completed High School from Dennis National School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
- Completed graduation in Finance and Accounting from Marion University, Marion in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed post graduation in Business Administration from Cambridge University, Cambridge in March 2003 - Grade A
- Possess good communicational and writing abilities
- One year experience in the field of management
- Efficient in handling the accounts of various departments
- Capable of supervising the international project plans
- Maintained the policies and work procedures at the work place
- Flexible in handling various kinds of work assigned
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Computer literate and internet savvy
- Proficient in MS-Word, MS-Access, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel
- Well versed in staff training, handling social development programs for employees, conferences with directors, creating lectures programs for fresher, etc.
Current Employer: Bayside Incorporation (2007 - till date)
Designation: Office Manager
- Monitor and manage the bills and documents of each department
- Efficiently handle the annual budget for the company
- Assisted seniors and experts during interviews and staff training
- Handle all the prepared reports and receipts
- Process the funds of the company
Previous Employer: Arizona Union Management (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Office Manager
- Cultivated healthy relationship with the other company dealers
- Assisted the seniors in collection of revenue
- Handled the meeting and conferences of the directors
- Kept a proper check on the inventory accounts
- Trained various new staff members and explained them about the company's policies
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded with 'Best Employee Award' for maintaining the company's turnover at workplace in Arizona Union Management
- Recurrent nominee and winner of awards for improving the software programming techniques
- Received awards for exceeding the turnover of the company by 60%
- Winner of the State level tennis championship
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Active participant in 'Old Age Club' in leisure time
- Participated in chess championship at school, inter college, state levels
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Texas and New York
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
The resume sample given for Office Manager is provided with considerable experience. A strong resume mentioning all your job responsibilities and achievements will help you move ahead in your career. If you are an entry level candidate, then you need to state your internship information and stress more on your educational qualifications, grades and additional abilities. Hence, be ready to explain it to the prospective job recruiter. Use this sample resume and draft an effective resume for your dream job.
Sample Questions | Career Options | Speech Topics | Resume