Technical Recruiter Resume
A technical recruiter resume is used by recruiters who specialize in sourcing employees for technical jobs in various client companies. They primarily have to cater to the client companies for their need of new, competitive employees. For this, they have to have good contacts with the HR departments of various companies who can give them a head start if and when any employee puts in resignation notice. His area of responsibilities is:
- Screening the right applicants - He has to clearly understand the client's requirements and accordingly, choose those applications which meet the company's selection criteria completely. Based on this, he will have to go ahead with applicant's background and reference check.
- Ensure that the applicant is capable enough - The recruiter needs to thoroughly check the applicant's technical qualifications. This could be done by conducting a series of interview rounds where the applicant is thoroughly screened by the recruiters.
- Referring the selected candidates to the client company - After conducting all the interview rounds, the recruiter gives the client, a detailed report containing the names and profiles of all the recommended applicants. This report is then checked by the client and the applicants are finally selected.
Following is a technical recruiter resume sample that will guide you in determining the structure and tone of your own resume.
42-E Iowa St.
Albany, CA 94706
firstname.lastname@example.org December 23, 2011
To competitively perform my duties and recommend only the best of the applicants to the client companies while ensuring their technical skills and competitive nature.
- 4 years of experience as a technical recruiter
- Worked as a aerospace engineer for 8 years
- Sr. Technical Recruiter at Bransky Recruiting Services
- Specialist in providing highly skilled engineers and researchers for Research and Development (R&D;) and manufacturing.
- Experience in the corporate world and thus, can understand what kind of employees the client would want
- Good research skills
- Excellent coordination skills between the company and the client
- Excellent persuasive skills
- Tech savvy with latest knowledge of all the relevant technology upgradation in the specific fields.
- Easily make new contacts in the market
- Can successfully negotiate over salary with the employee on the behalf of the company.
- T.A. Technologies (on independent contract basis)
Technical Recruiter, Head (2011)
- Presided over recruitment procedure for senior technical managers
- Screened the shortlisted candidates after the initial selection in the first round
- Sourced appropriate employees on a national level
- Helped the company in employing operations manager and IT R&D; Team.
- V-Core Recruiters
- Handled recruitment operations for aerospace engineers and other airline technical staff
- Catered to the staffing needs of XYZ Airlines and FSA Airlines
- Aerospace Engineering, University of ABC, 1998
- Have built a formidable reputation for myself and because of this, I, now work on independent contract basis for the clients.
- Gained rich experience in the aviation industry and learnt about the heavy importance of high standards in the technical field.
- Perfect record of hiring impressionable profiles
(Here, you can put the names and contact numbers of your references)
This technical recruiter resume sample is meant to give you a proper understanding about how to draft a resume for this, and other related posts. You need to be articulate about your skills and your USP. You have to put across the message, as clearly as possible, that you are the best applicant for the job at hand. Objective statement is the one section that can do this very well. It initiates a strong and crisp account of details about your experience and impresses the recruiter.
Resume Examples [Home]
Customer Service Resume
Food Service Resume
Health Care Resume
Human Resources Resume