Production Control Manager Resume
Organizations are of different type. Some are service-based organizations, some are supply units, and some are strictly production-based organizations. These production-based organizations usually have all in-house manufacturing and are responsible for timely supplies to many other organizations or stores. The production activity takes place at a huge scale and is very important to keep a check on these activities so that the production is as per standards and schedule. Along with this, the cost and effectiveness also has to be maintained. This is the job of a production control manager. The production control manager is responsible for effective in-house production. It is his duty to see that the right amount of goods are produced at the right cost. He/she also has to ensure the quality of goods produced. To apply for this position, refer to the production control manager resume sample and job profile given below.
The production control manager's scope of work varies from the type of production facility i.e., mass production, batch production, jobbing production and process production. However, some of the job responsibilities are listed below to help you get an idea about this profile.
Work scope of production control manager:
- Planning and keeping a check on the production process
- Ensuring efficiency in production
- Scheduling of workload and workers
- Keep a check on resources
- Implementing various managerial policies related to production
These are just to list a few. The production control manager overlooks the entire production activity.
Paramount Blue Lane Street,
New York - 22040
Contact no.: 22000000
I wish to be a part of a production-based organization, where I can use my production management skills to the fullest. Wish to be a part of an environment, which gives me the opportunity to work independently and encourage new ideas that bring efficiency and effectiveness at work.
Have been working in the production field for four years. Been a part of food production industry and handled production and quality control solely, since the past two years.
MS in Production Management - Grade B+
Year of Passing - 2006
Worked with Delicious Foods Pvt. Ltd. for three months as a part of the academic internship project. The project helped them to reduce their cost by 10%, and thus was selected to work with them soon after completion of my Masters Degree.
Bachelor's degree in Business Management - Grade A
Years of passing - 2004
Certified course in Food Quality Control - 2006
Well versed with English, Chinese, French and Russian. Proficient in written English and French communication. Also, familiar with Indian national language - Hindi, used in many Asian countries.
Summary of Professional Skills:
- Leadership skills
- Team Management and motivation
- Planning, coordinating and executing skills
- Scheduling and target setting for timely completion and efficiency at work
- Cost and SWOT analysis techniques that help in better cost management and opportunity and risk analysis
Technical Skills Summary:
Efficient in MS-Office and internet operations handling
Working with Pastaz Foods Ltd. (Since 2008)
Designation: Production Control Chief
- Manage production planning and output
- Scheduling and work allocation
- Thorough quality check of raw materials, processes and output
- Keep a check on hygiene in plant production activities
- Prepare for food production audits/inspections
- Timely arrangement of training on various production related activities for the supervisors.
- Assist the marketing team in procuring orders
- Assurance of timely dispatch of orders
- Maintaining billings and cost incurred for effective accounting procedures by the accounts departments
Delicious Foods Pvt. Ltd. (2006-2008)
Designation: Production Planning executive
- Preparing scheduling plans and getting it approved from the head
- Making a list of inventories - raw material and ready to dispatch goods
- Floor management to ensure continuous flow of activities
- Keeping a check on production activities at every location in the plant personally, to avoid any misconduct
- Preparing quality control reports as per the instructions of the seniors.
- Making strategies that would help in cost reduction
- Implementation of Kaizen system for improved efficiency
- Assisting in training and induction in the production department
Awards and Achievements:
- Honored for new flavor of cookies innovated at Delicious Foods Pvt. Ltd. Which is in huge demand in the market
- The schemes started for the wholesale buyers brought an increment of about 20% in the revenue of Pastaz.
Flexible to any location throughout US, China and some Asian countries
The resume sample given above is perfect in terms of job responsibilities and explaining the responsibilities to the prospective employers. The objective gives an idea to the employer that you come up with good innovative ideas at work and take initiatives. The job responsibilities clearly explain the scope of work handled by you. The achievements show that you have brought a difference in the organization you are working with. The resume thus fulfills the purpose of conveying all the required information to the reader.
Sample Questions | Career Options | Speech Topics | Resume