Communications Professional Resume
Communications professional resume can be of different types, depending upon the particular communications job profile. Though a resume is the summary of an individual's skill-sets, rising competition has caused a change in the trend, and candidates are designing resumes in harmony with the desired job profile. This is because, for every job position, an employer receives applications from numerous applicants, all having similar qualifications. In such cases, a communications professional resume which has more relevant skill-sets, stands higher chances of being short-listed by the employers, as it not only saves time, but also optimizes the selection process.
Though it is not possible to refer to all communications professional resume examples, a basic understanding of the resume writing skills and few examples for reference, can help you in drafting a job winning resume. A resume for communications professional should be written in a professional manner, and at par with the prevailing trends in the industry. The information should be conveyed in simple and precise language, and in a systematic way. A uniform pattern should be followed throughout the resume, with no unnecessary information being mentioned. This can save you from unwanted questions in the interview.
The below given sample communications professional resume can help you with identifying the information to be shared, and the proper sequence to be followed for the same. You can then make necessary alterations for effective customization.
Example Resume: Communications Professional Resume
Matthew J. Gordy
516 Granville Lane
New Jersey - 07102
Tel: (973) 453 0813
In quest for a challenging job in the field of digital communications, with a reputed telecom company, with opportunities to explore the skill-sets, along with personal development, and help achieve the organizational growth.
- Course: M.Sc (Master's in science) with Digital communications specialization
Institute: Lincoln Technical Institute, Vauxhall St, Union, New Jersey
Year: 2009 - 2011
- Course: Diploma in Digital Marketing
Institute: Eastwick College, Market Rd., Paterson, New Jersey
Year: 2008 - 2009
- Course: B.Com (Bachelor's in communication)
Institute: NJ Technical School, Brick Ave, Brick, New Jersey
Year: 2005 - 2008
- Designation: Digital Analyst
Company: Fortis Digital Solutions, 103 Park City, Nutley, New Jersey
Duration: August 2011 - Till date
- Monitor the incoming signal and broadcast at standardized wavelength and frequency
- Provide the digital solutions for clients for conversion
- Maintain daily log of all transmissions from station
- Evaluate data and voice communications for clients
- Assist the procurement department in buying telecom assets
- Maintenance of telecom infrastructure, including periodic updates
- Offer consultation services for internal communication process
- Designation: Trainee
Company: STAR Communications Pvt Ltd, Highway 1, Lawrence township, New Jersey
Duration: August 2010 - March 2011
- Assist the team members in performing respective jobs on day to day basis
- Maintenance of call logs for the clients with the help of supervisors
- Attending to incoming inquiry calls
- Generate daily reports and maintain the records
- Expertise on 3D visual tools
- Internet usage and technology savvy
- MS Office
Mr. Jill H. Walker
STAR Communications Pvt Ltd
Tel: (513) 536 1028
I, Matthew J. Gordy, confirm that all details given above are true to best of my knowledge and belief.
Name: Matthew J. Gordy
From the above given communications professional resume sample, you can get the necessary information to write a job winning resume. If you want to add any more details such as interest and hobbies, awards received etc., you can add them under suitable sub-titles at the end. Ensure that all information shared should be substantiated with adequate documentary proofs, if asked for.
To select more options for resume layout, you can also refer to other resume examples. Always take care that you mention the details in a chronological order, and follow the same pattern throughout the communications professional resume.
We wish you all the best and hope you get your dream job.
Sample Questions | Career Options | Speech Topics | Resume