Interior Designer Resume
Interior Designer resume must be concise, crisp and tailored according to the position you have applied for. Your perfectly written resume should create a remarkable impression on your prospective employer. Basically, it focuses on your total work experience, educational qualifications, efficient in optimizing your job and certain communicational abilities. Your efficient resume must explicitly demonstrate to the hiring authorities the extent of your understanding of and total work experience in interior designing. It should highlight your goals, objectives and need to work with the applied institution in order to get past the other candidates in the race.
The resume sample for Interior Designer should be suitable to the post you have applied for. Mainly, the Interior Designers work for the interiors of the buildings such as architectural firms, retail stores, design firms, large industries, etc. The main task or job of an Interior Designer is to map, design as well as furnish the interior surroundings of residential, commercial and industrial buildings. In other words, their work usually comprises of artistic ability and style as well as they must possess certain communicational abilities.
Hence, your sample Interior Designer resume must follow a specific format in order to grab the attention of your prospective job employer. It can provide you the opportunity of getting short listed for an interview. Here, you are provided with a free resume for Interior Designer for your help.
2021 Industrial Park Rd # A,
Alexandria, LA - 71303
Email: [email protected]
Contact no. : (813) 478-1234
Aspire for the post of an Interior Designer in a professional and prestigious institution, where my knowledge and abilities can assist in enhancing the artistic approach in designing and contribute towards the institution's productivity; can bring in fresh ideas for documenting the entire process of interior designing for international clients.
Interior Designer with experience of 10 years in the field of interior designing; Successfully handled the design presentation and the commercial selected designs; awarded Best Employee award in White leaf Associates.
- Completed High School from British National School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
- Completed graduation in Interior Designing from Boston Institute of Technology in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed post graduation in Fine Arts from Phoenix Fashion Academy in March 2003 - Grade A
- Possess good communicational and writing abilities
- Outstanding creativity and vision in interior designing
- Proficient in building designs as per the clients choice and requirements
- Ability to handle 50 plus staff members
- Artistic ability in creating two and three dimensional renderings
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Computer literate and internet savvy Proficient in AutoCAD and Auto CAD Lite systems
- Well versed in staff training, drafting space plans, site measurements, utilization of furnishings, etc.
Current Employer: Shepherd & Sloane Interior Associates (2007 - till date)
Designation: Interior Designer
- Monitor and manage the inventory sector, elevations, etc.
- Present the blueprints and graphical designs for client approval
- Estimate the budget of the architectural and interior surroundings
- Efficiently select the designs and purchase the furnishings for commercial industrial and residential projects
- Assisted the seniors in drawings, paste ups and illustrations
Previous Employer: White Leaf Associates (2006-2008)
Designation: Junior Interior Designer
- Monitor and managed the budget of the for interior designing
- Responsible for presentations, site measurements, space planning, etc.
- Formulated the surrounding to be practical and conducted various tests
- Rendered help in designing the ideas in the form of paste ups and drawings
- Assisted the seniors in decorations for five clients commercial projects
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded with 'Best Employee Award' for redesigning the New York projects at workplace in White Leaf Associates
- Recurrent nominee and winner of awards for creating a Paradise work in residential project
- Received awards for delivering projects on specified time
- Winner of the National level football players tournament
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Active participant in 'Designer Club' in leisure time
- Participated in football tournaments at school, inter college, state levels
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and California
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
The resume sample given for Interior Designer is ideal in stipulations of job responsibilities and explaining the tasks to the forth coming employers. The main objective is to provide innovative ideas at work. Basically, the job tasks handled by the staff members are the substantiation of their working scope. Therefore, the resume for Interior Designer gratifies the purpose of passing on the necessary information to the person.
Sample Questions | Career Options | Speech Topics | Resume