Fire Chief Resume
The post of a Fire Chief in a Fire Service Department is a job of responsibility and high dedication. A Fire Chief Resume must be therefore written very sincerely and following certain rules and regulations so as to create an apt resume for the post.
A Fire Chief looks after all the fire workers in a fire service agency. He/she who is enrolled as Chief of Fire Department has the power to command and control all the workers and firemen. He/she ensures that all the duties and responsibilities are performed by the firemen properly and in time. The primary duty of a fire worker is to save the lives of people and property during a fire breakout in a residential or official building.
The resume for the post of a Fire Chief must be written following certain terms and conditions. The applicant writing a Fire Chief Resume can do a bit of research first and determine a format for writing the resume. There are several formats available and after choosing an appropriate format the writer can start constructing their resume. A Fire Chief Resume generally consists of several parts that includes personal details, professional experience, skills and expertise, academic details, personal interests, etc.
The resume must be written in such a fashion that it emphasizes that the applicant is fully equipped to carry on with the work of a Fire Chief Post and understands the responsibilities involved. Below is a sample Fire Chief Resume that will help applicants in getting a better understanding of how to write effective resumes for the post.
Sample Fire Chief Resume
222 East Link Road, Carcass Residential Sector
Telephone number: 2934 53453
Career Objective: Looking for a challenging and demanding position of a Fire Chief in a reputed Fire Brigade Department where my techniques and skills will be utilized for saving the lives of people caught in a fire mishap.
Career Summary: Experienced Fireman with excellent knowledge and expertise in the field of fire rescuing and related fields. I am highly proficient as a team worker, and in quality execution and management of work.
- Accomplished graduation from Miami University with Grade A in 2002.
- Finished Masters in General Arts from Miami University in 2004.
- Completed diploma course in fire service training form the National Fire Academy of Georgetown.
General and Technical Skills:
- Excellent communication, organizational, and work management skills
- Work experience as a firemen in ALESTER Fire Service Department for 4 and a half years
- Highly proficient with the technicalities of fire service work
- Easy to work under pressure and decision making aspects
- Possess good leadership and co-worker relation skills
- Proficiency in handling all possible equipments relate to fire service work which includes operating of a fire service vehicle
- Presently working in ALESTER Fire Service
Designation: Chief Fire Service Man
Duration: October 2006 - Till date
- Total management of fire team and their work
- Manpower planning for the department
- Full inspection work and overlooking of individual duties
- Preparing duty roaster for employees
- Decision making at the time of emergency
- Provide training to new entrants
- Ensure all equipments and vehicles are ready for emergency situations
- To conduct the joining training for new employees
- Maintain daily log of all rescue attempts
- Ability to operate different fire equipments, both heavy duty and light use
- Hyatt International Hotel
Designation: Fire Man
Duration: June 2004 - October 2006
- Upkeep of all fire safety equipments
- Periodic inspection of fire hydrants for minimum permissible levels
- Provide fire rescue training to employees and on regular basis and for new joinees
- Assist the external fire team in emergencies
Personal Interests: Reading, writing poetry, river rafting
I hereby declare that all the information provided above is true to best of my knowledge and belief.
Name: Mathew Fox
Enclosures: Appreciation letter, reference letter, academic reports.
The above given Fire Chief resume sample provides necessary information required for drafting an efficient resume for the Fire Chief job application, and casts a positive first impression. This will in turn help in influencing the employer's decision in your favour.
We believe that the above tips and the sample Fire Chief Resume will surely help applicants in writing the best Fire Chief Resume for their job application.
Sample Questions | Career Options | Speech Topics | Resume