Army operations are referred to as the land-based operations. It is one of the three military Departments of Defense. The responsibility of handling all these operations includes a list of various activities involved with military force. It requires strong physical strength and good analytical capabilities to carry out tasks related with the profile. Hence, while writing army resume, you have to highlight all these personality traits. It needs a lot of dedication, commitment, tolerance, analytical skills, strong urge to pursue it as a career, sound physical and mental abilities, expertise in managing different issues etc.
Army associated job vacancies need a variety of skills, passion for the chosen career, and commitment towards work. Based on your abilities, you can accomplish a number of operations relating to army defense services with the help of completing required training for the position. There are a list of vacancies in the army field such as infantry, artillery, translators, interpreter, Special Forces, legal advisors, investigation and security personnel etc..
It requires a list of diverse skills to accomplish the duties, which can be enlisted as follows.
- Clear mind set and full dedication, abilities to think quickly in every situation
- Requires strong mental and physical strength to pursue it as a career
- Accomplishment of training required for the position you are applying for
- Disciplined behavior and organizing different activities associated with the given issue
Your resume should include all the necessary education and skills required for the position you are applying for. The required skills and credentials vary according to the position.
Sample Army Resume
Richard T. Sundquist
4728 Argonne Street
New Castle, DE 19720
Aspiring for the position of Investigating Officer and work for the investigating associated issues with highly disciplined job profile and accomplishments of given tasks by expert management and serve for the social well being of man kind.
- A three years' experience as a civilian police
- Handled a National Security Operations for a year
- Well familiar with the terminology used in military and defense services
- Received initial training required for carrying out military operations
- Also received a training on MOS 31D criminal investigation special agent and expertise in handling security and defense issues
- Familiar with a phase-wise training and performed the functions of investigating criminal activities
- Good leadership qualities and investigating attitude
- Fascination to pursue criminal investigation officer as a career and sound knowledge base regarding army and defense terminology
- Good at logic and understanding of the psychology of people
- Strong coordination and integration abilities
- Expertise in handling investigation issues and disaster management
- Well acquainted with military terminology and language coding
- Acquainted with basic soft skills required for the position
Civilian Police, Massachusetts Police Boston, United States; 2007- till date
- Primary investigation functions in relation to solving criminal matters and collecting the necessary proofs
- Implementation of emergency control procedures
- Dealing with investigation procedure and practices for solving the given issues
- Developing intelligence systems for integrating and coordinating various tasks associated with the position
- Supervise the conformance to the rules, policies, and laws established
- Completed schooling from St. John's College High School Washington DC in 2005
- Graduated from Massachusetts Maritime Academy
- Received Advanced Individual Training (AIT) at Fort Leonard Wood Missouri
- Completed a diploma program in Field Artillery, Military Occupation Specialty (MOS) and language coding
- Solved more than thirty criminal mysteries with keen observing nature and investing attitude
- Arrest of David A. Block the mafia head with regard to drugs supply and terrorist activities
- Life time memberships of Massachusetts Maritime Academy Alumni Association
- I have been an active member of the social support systems established for solving the burning social issues of the society
Army job profile in general relates to safety and security linked issues of the particular country and the relevant complementary services provided to them for effective and efficient implementation of it. It requires a high dedication, professionalism, practical attitude to accomplish the various tasks associated with the position. Physical and mental stability and associated personality traits are a very essential part of the position.