QA Manager Resume
QA manager resume, required by candidates applying for higher managerial level jobs, in the field of QA (Quality Assurance), should be able to convey the technical as well as leadership skills, to be effective. Candidates must give due care to both the aspects, while drafting the resume, to ensure that employers are incited to call them for further selection rounds.
However, it becomes difficult to decide on what aspects one should stress more, for the desired impact. The sample QA manager resume given below would help aspirants to decide on various parameters, to establish the balance between both aspects. These parameters revolve around two criteria i.e., resume design and content shared. Overall, the final QA manager resume draft should be able to bridge the gap between actual and desired candidate profile, to be effective. For design, one may refer to example resumes on the web, or take the help of the professional writers, but when it comes to deciding on the credentials to be shared, not much can be done, and it depends upon one's ability to judge the required candidate profile, and selectively promote his/her candidature.
As far as sharing the credentials is concerned, the QA manager resume sample below, illustrates what credentials can be shared, and how they should be presented. Candidates can always include personal innovative ideas for better personification of one's professionalism.
Example Resume: QA Manager Resume
Christine J. Good
4769 Poling Farm Road
Valley, Nebraska - 68064
(402) 359 8005
A self motivated professional with extensive experience in managing projects, looking for challenging opportunities with a global firm, where I can extend and explore my skill-sets, to be able to act as an efficient QA Manager.
- A technology savvy leader
- 10 years of experience in managing software development projects for QA at all stages of project life cycle
- Expertise over agile and TDD approach for QA test
- Ability to manage projects with geographically distributed QA teams
- Efficient leader recognized for effective resource management, especially finance and human resource
- Worked for diverse clients, either as outsource QA or an integral team
- Multiple platform QA test development and implementation
- Linux and Macintosh
- CMS application tools expertise
- Manual and automated QA test
- Client server testing
- Agile SDLC model
- QA test series development and analysis
- QA management (15 team members)
- Certified QA test engineer from CQIA (Quality Improvement Associate Certification)
- SSBB certification (Six Sigma Black Belt)
- CTM (Certified Test Manager)
Team Lead Software Testing
|August 2007 - till date
||Linoma Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Managing team for offshore and local QA projects
- Ensure that the final product is as per the standardized specifications given by clients
- Optimal utilization of all available resources
- Task allocation to team members
- Create vendors to promote the products and services
- Analyze the project at all stages for gaps and deviations from the plan
- Develop, design and write test scripts
- Assist clients in defining their POS requirements, and other web based applications such as CRM
- Generate analytical reports of projects undertaken, and the feedback for strategy planning
- Ensure that team abide by the organizational policies and standards at all times
|August, 2002 - August, 2007
||Resurge Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Design and develop the QA test programs as per the blue print given
- Analyze the completed projects for Quality standard adherence
- Design automated QA programs for clients
- Web application development
- Online support for offshore teams and projects
- Write end to end QA test scripts for new projects
- Adhere to organization policies
- Coordinate with team members for comprehensive implementation of QA standards
MBA (Global Business)
- International Business
- Global market development
Post Graduate Diploma
||University of Nebraska Omaha
Bachelor of Technology (M. Tech)
||St. Mary Engineering College
- Computer engineering
- GPA 13.8
I, Christine J. Good, hereby declare that all information shared above by me is true to best of my knowledge and belief.
|Place: Valley, NE
||Date: January 19, 2012
From the above given sample QA manager resume, candidates would be able to retrieve required information, and draft a striking resume, which can win them the interview call. While customizing, care should be taken that the language used and objective are adequately modified for effective portrayal of the actual professionalism, at par with the employer's expectations.
We hope candidates find the QA manager resume example relevant and informative.
Resume Examples [Home]
Customer Service Resume
Food Service Resume
Health Care Resume
Human Resources Resume