Factory Worker Resume
Factory worker resume can be utilized by any type of industrial workers, whether working in technical or non-technical fields. There are diverse profiles of industrial workers, who work in plants, and are the backbone of many organizations. Companies trading in commodities or food and beverage products, have a huge requirement of skilled workers, for smooth operations, and enhanced productivity.
While designing a factory worker resume, a candidate must keep in mind the type of factory the job exists, and precise job requirements. One can refer to job description given by the employers, and the organization profile for accurate idea of the desired job profile. The same criteria must be kept in mind while searching for factory worker resume samples, to find appropriate example resumes.
Tips for drafting factory worker resume
Considering the profile of a factory worker, certain things which should be kept in mind while drafting the factory worker resume are:
- Use of simple language compatible with the desired job profile. Employers expect workers to have basic communication skills only.
- Any advance qualification should be shared to enhance the selection chances.
- Keep objective simple, concise and precise.
We have shared a factory worker resume sample below to help candidates find relevant information for drafting a professional resume, which can convey their candidature efficiently, with the desired impact. However, depending upon the technical skill-sets, candidates can include them under a separate category.
Example Resume: Factory Worker Resume
Stephen S. Cruiser
1423 Stoney Lonesome Road
Pennsylvania - 17972
Tel: (570) 385 5426
In quest of a challenging job with a renowned manufacturing firm, with opportunities to learn and grow as a professional, and contribute towards organizational growth.
- 6 years of experience of working in semi-automated manufacturing plants
- Ability to multi task
- Expertise over operations of different machines and tools used in the industry
- Leadership and organization skills
- Basic technical knowledge and computer awareness
- Knowledge of various health and fire hazards
- Sr. Worker at Nutri Bake Confectionaries Pvt. Ltd. from 2009 to till date
Plant location: 24 S, Quaker Lane, Malvern, PA
- Make sure there is constant uninterrupted supply of raw materials at the feeding end of the manufacturing process
- Monitor the functionality of all machines, and bring any abnormalities to the attention of the shift engineer
- Analyze the finished products at random, against specified standards
- Guide other team members for effectively carrying out their responsibilities
- Maintain record/inventory of finished products on a daily and cycle basis
- Make sure hygiene and safety standards are adhered to at all times
- Assist new employees in understanding the manufacturing process, and gaining the knowledge of products produced at the plant
- Coordinate with Plant Manager and Site Engineer in developing efficient process designs, and work space utilization
- Minimize the idle time of machines and employees, by effective planning
- Worker at Quaker Oats Food Pvt. Ltd. from 2006 to 2009
Plant location: 1602 S, new Princeton St., New Castle, PA
- Ensure continuous input of raw materials at the feeding end
- Clean and maintain the machines and tools at the plant
- Arrange the finished products in the pre-allocate consignment sizes for quick roll-out
- Tag the finished products with the batch number, and other manufacturing details
- Adhere to hygiene and safety standards at all times
- Plan daily work to avoid machine idle time, and optimum productivity
- Clean the machines at the end of every manufacturing process
- Distribute raw materials, and other supplies to respective work areas
- Coordinate with other teams for uninterrupted work flow
- Report any malfunction instantaneously to site engineer
- Adhere to operational instructions for various machines
- Keep work area clean and organized at all times for smooth work flow
- Follow line of work at all times to avoid any disruptions
- Course: Vocational diploma
Institute: A C Moore Craft School, 705 Old Hickory St., Lancaster, PA
Year: 2005 - 2006
- Course: High School
Institute: Lancaster High School, Main St., 205 E, King St., Lancaster, PA
Year: 2004 - 2005
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Meticulous work
I, Stephen S. Cruiser, declare that the information shared above is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief.
|Place: Schuylkill Haven, PA
||Date: January 18, 2012
The above given factory worker resume example shows the professional way to include credentials, helpful for both fresher and experienced candidates, provided necessary customization is done. Fresher should stress more upon their education and other skills, to grab the employers' attention, and win their trust, to ultimately win the interview call.
We hope the sample factory worker resume helps the candidate grab their desired job.
Resume Examples [Home]
Customer Service Resume
Food Service Resume
Health Care Resume
Human Resources Resume