Program Manager Resume
A Program Manager works in assistance with project managers in different fields namely retail sector, software companies, banks, Multinational Corporations (MNC) depending on his credentials and proficiency. He helps them with basic details and designs which give direction to their job. He is mostly associated with software companies where he manages various processes and helps in development of software applications scientifically and systematically. Thus, program manager is required to have a rational and scientific perspective while viewing things and a compelling urge for research which would help him to design and coordinate different programs useful for software development according to the specifications given to him.
While writing the program manager resume you need to focus on the following points.
- Academic credentials, skills, talents, and professional expertise in the field
- Your remarkable or noteworthy achievements relevant to the post
- Your rational attitude, search for innovation and breakthroughs
- Expertise in dealing with technical issues, sound knowledge base, and familiarity with programming systems
- Good coordination and integration skills
- Ability to handle work independently with full commitment and dedication
The program manager is thus accountable for providing assistance to software developer or project managers by providing the required basic program and supporting functions. You need to emphasize your in depth knowledge about the particular area and scientific attitude to look at things and then coordinate them into an organic whole. Thus, rational and scientific research attitude helps to accomplish the tasks associated with the job.
Sample Program Manager Resume
Joe S. Wilkerson
3474 Glen Falls Road
Philadelphia, PA 19103
With wide ranging practice in programming and designing, I am aspiring for the position of a program manager in a software company, where I would get a chance to utilize my professional expertise and talents.
- Expertise in managing software programming functions and data communications
- Designing and development of plans according to the customer specifications
- Proficient in review and modifications as per requirement
- Practiced and handled a variety of operating systems
- Carried out viable software development projects plans and assisted in their follow up
- Strong mathematical and quantitative aptitude
- Effective spoken and written communication abilities
- Good coordination and integration functions
- Strong rational and scientific attitude to look at things
- Expertise in designing, preparation of graphs, charts, designs, and report functions
- Well acquainted with Windows 3.x, Windows NT 3.x operation systems, graphical user interface (GUI)
- Proficient in handling AutoCAD operations for preparation of computer aided designing
- Handled a variety of operating systems such as Windows 9x, Windows xp, Windows vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95
- Excellent in Microsoft excel functions
Software Program Manager; Redlands Software Industries Ltd. 2594 Atha Drive Anaheim, CA 92801; 2009 - till date
- Division of work according to the user activities and division of different tasks
- Coordinating different teams and integration of all functions carried out in the department
- Carry out market research and analyze customer requirement to decide about different product attributes for designing of a software
- Providing customized services to the customers and help the project managers in designing software according to client's specifications
- To figure out customer requirement and help the teams in program management activities
- Writing and testing of software programs as per requirement
- Completed a Master's Program in 'Software Engineering Technology' from the University of Michigan
- A Bachelor's in 'Computer Engineering' from the University of Maryland
- A diploma course in 'Engineering Physics'
- "The Best Innovator of the Year 2010 Award' for co-invention function with regard to invention of a unique word processing function
- Affiliated to the Club formed for solving technological issues relating to the current developments and function for the advancement of technology
- A life time member of 'Community formed of the alumni members of the University of Maryland'
- An active member of ' Association of Computer Engineering' formed for current updates review of the technology
Program managers function for different software companies, banks, and other business organizations depending on the qualifications and expertise of the candidate. He figures out customer requirements and accordingly coordinates different teams and helps project managers in achievement of their objectives. Also get formats for quality manager resume and quality control manager resume example.
Resume Examples [Home]
Customer Service Resume
Food Service Resume
Health Care Resume
Human Resources Resume