Sample Management Resume
Management resume is a descriptive type of resume; considering the level of professionalism and experience involved. Certain skill-sets are common to all managerial job openings. These are mostly related to responsibilities associated with the post of a Manager such as: leadership skills, planning and execution abilities, coordination skills, and ability to make quick decisions. These skill-sets should be conveyed through the information presented in any of the management resumes.
If you see any sample resume for management jobs, you will find that more than the job specific skills, it is the management skills which are crucial for successful fulfillment of the job responsibilities. However, this does not undermine the importance of job skills, as without knowing them, one cannot perform management duties satisfactorily. The reason behind this shift in importance is due to the common belief that a person applying for managerial jobs would have acquired sufficient exposure and expertise over the job specific skills, by virtue of his/her experience. Therefore, while drafting a management resume it should be taken care of, that an ideal balance is maintained between both the aspects and both are promoted equally.
The higher the managerial positions are; the more should be the emphasis on management skills in the management resume. The management resume sample given below will be helpful in determining the effective ways to do so, thereby optimizing the chances to win an interview call.
Sample Management Resume
Thaddeus J. Albert
1616 Deans Lane
New York City
Ney York - 10011
Tel: (914) 798 5729
Looking for senior management position with challenging opportunities, where I can utilize my experience as a manager and contribute towards the organizational growth; by helping to achieve the organizational goals, along with personal development.
I am a Marketing professional with 10 years of experience, and extensive comprehensive exposure across different marketing profiles. My key skills include expertise over competitive marketing strategies with managerial experience, and imbibed ability to lead a team of marketing professionals towards successful achievement of organizational goals.
- Marketing Manager (2006 - till date)
Integrated Marketing Solutions, 333 Mangrove Avenue, White Plains, New York
- Plan and execute the marketing plans
- Identifying prospective clients and establishing strategic alliances
- Manpower planning
- Developing training plans
- Conducting market research and identifying the growth opportunities
- Competition analysis and corrective measures
- Conducting performance appraisals
- Organizing promotional events
- Execution of management policies
- Assistant Manager Marketing (2003 - 2006)
Mountain Brook LLC, 103 Venus Apt, Poughkeepsie, New York
- Execute the management strategies
- Coordinate with other departments for smooth operations
- Monitor performance of marketing executives on a daily basis
- Meet the clients for promoting business alliances
- Allocate duties and responsibilities to team members
- Assist the Marketing Manager with performance appraisals and other related activities
- Conduct training sessions for new joiners, and as per the requirements
- Conducting market survey for providing feedback to management
- Ensure compliance to organizational policies and standards by all employees
- Marketing Team Leader (2001 - 2003)
Blue Ridge Hotels, 591 S, 18th Avenue St, Brooklyn, New York
- Ensure targets are met consistently
- Induction of new joiners
- Impart product knowledge to employees and train them on marketing skills
- Maintain records of daily marketing and sales activities
- Assign geographic areas for sales executives
- Monitor the daily performance of team members
- Visit VIP clients along with sales executives
- Coordinate with other teams for meeting departmental goals
- Identify training needs for employees and coordinate with Marketing manager for the same
- Degree/Course: MBA (Master's In Business Administration), Marketing specialization
University/College: Blanton Peale College, Columbia Rd, NY
Year: 1998 - 2001
- Degree/Course: BBA (Bachelor's in Business Administration)
University/College: Sanford Brown Institute of Business Management, Hicksville, NY
Year: 1995 - 1998
Professional and Personal Skills
- MS Office
- Business Writing Skills
- Market competition awareness
- Quick decision making ability
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
Notice Period: 90 days
Willing to relocate: Yes
|Valid Till: 2nd December, 2020|
References would be provided only on prior request.
I, Thaddeus J. Albert, confirm that all information shared above is correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
|Place: New York City||Date: 2nd December, 2011 |
The management resume example given here illustrates how to draft an impressive resume, which can grab employer's attention and incite him/her to review the candidature further. Additional details such as achievements, memberships, etc. can be included depending upon the discretion of the candidate and their relevancy to the given job profile. Also have a look on project management resume example.
We hope you find the information helpful in drafting a job winning management resume.
Resume Examples [Home]
Customer Service Resume
Food Service Resume
Health Care Resume
Human Resources Resume