Restaurant Management Resume
Leading a restaurant and handling its management is a step-by-step art procedure and one should possess certain tactics to run the entire restaurant efficiently. Therefore, candidates who wish to be a part of this particular profession should appropriately draft a sample restaurant management resume. This resume application should possess some of your key features to create an everlasting impression on your prospective job employer. In addition, you have to define your consistent performance, customer experience, and extreme efficiency in training and handling the restaurant staff. These major and core factors can surely create a positive impression towards your resume and compel the employer to go through the application and short list you for an interview.
Basically, the restaurant management is chiefly responsible for offering better service to the customers, assessing the work and performance of the employees, providing training to the beginners, planning the resource department, maintaining the disciplinary protocols, and upholding a better relationship with the clients and the customers. In other words, they are mainly in concern with the deals, profits and services provided by the organization. Therefore, individuals willing to be a part of this advancing profession should have the potential of working and running the firm round the clock with remarkable services.
The resume sample for restaurant management should encompass your educational background and professional experience in order to highlight your potentials. For your convenience, you are provided with a free resume sample for restaurant management.
Sharell C. Washington
3914 Crestview Manor,
Indianapolis, IN - 46204
Contact no. : (317) 267-2222
Aspire to work for a leading restaurant as a marketing professional or an assistant Manager. Willing to utilize my outstanding management and cooking skills to the fullest and desire to explore my career in this profession as well as contribute in the growth of the organization.
Possess fifteen years of experience in the field of restaurant management and have skillfully handled the financial zone, personnel relations sector, and inventory control. Trained the restaurant staff and managed the safety management procedures. Won the award for Outstanding Customer Service and Consistent Performance
- Vocational Course in Restaurant management from The Culinary Institute of America, Maryland
- Completed post graduation in Business Management from New York University, New York in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed graduation in Food Science from University of Texas, Texas in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Dominic International School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
- Efficient in handling the management responsibilities
- Good command over both verbal and written communicational skills
- Capable of working under peer pressure and specified deadlines
- Familiar in dealing with the international and regular clients or customers
- Capable of dealing with the staff and their training procedures
- Exceptional knowledge and familiarity in various kinds of cuisines and beverages
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Familiar in working with the word processing, database management, etc.
- Expert in handling the Windows XP and Windows 98 software, MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office
- Proficient in Windows NT and Windows XP
- Capable of handling the work on Internet Explorer, etc.
Current Employer: Manes Spring Restaurant (2007 - till date)
Designation: General Manager
- Handled the records of the marketing campaigns, annual budgets, food services, etc.
- Managed the guest satisfaction department and maintained the steady business performance
- Efficiently handled the inventory control as per the specified guidelines
- Directed the hiring procedure and provided training to the fresh staff members
- Supervised and resolved the complaints regarding the complaints made by the customers
Previous Employer: The Eagle Creek Restaurant (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Manager
- Assisted the chef in deciding and executing the work for catering program
- Maintained the sanitary procedure for food handling, service, maintenance of the kitchen, personal hygiene, and dining sections
- Assisted the management team in market planning, confirming the alcohol beverage regulations, etc.
- Performed the extra essential duties issued by the directors and board members
- Monitored the expenditures and maintained the performance of the restaurant
Achievements and Awards:
- Winning Team member of the Local and National level handball team, Colorado
- Awarded for handling the guest relations and maintaining the performance
- Awarded for volunteering the marketing in international coffee products
- Rewarded five star ratings for enhancing the ambiance of the restaurant
- Awarded with 'Best Manager Award' for increasing the sales of the restaurant by 40 percent in The Eagle Creek Restaurant
- Time-honored awards increasing the wine sales
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in handball tournaments at Local and National levels
- Active member of 'Sweet Club' for supervising the cuisines and delicacies
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and Colorado
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Sharell C. Washington
The free resume sample can assist you in preparing your own application for grabbing the golden opportunity. This resume sample can help you to understand the major objectives of this profession and provide you the idea and techniques in excelling your career. You can also write sample for chef resume, sample bartender resume and restaurant manager resume example as well.
Resume Examples [Home]
Customer Service Resume
Food Service Resume
Health Care Resume
Human Resources Resume