Chief Financial Officer Resume
'A Chief Financial Officer' or 'CFO' is a person accountable for handling all the issues related with corporate finance. He needs to perform financial analysis and provide the management with different suggestions useful for improving the financial efficiency of the organizational operations. He is responsible for financial investment and management of corporate funds by providing relevant information crucial for decision making. Chief financial officer puts forth various issues relating to finance before the board of directors and advises them in sound decision making with regard to financial issues.
Here is the list of significant functions associated with the chief financial officer position.
- Preparation of financial budgets, forecasts, standards etc. which will help the management for smooth and efficient functioning
- Internal and external reporting function for the key stakeholders and attracting potential investors
- Preparation of required financial reports and documentation in connection with merger and acquisitions
- Support board of directors with concrete basis for financial investment and have negotiations with financial institution for availability of funds or raising required finance
- Management of financial risk with the help of different financial tools and techniques
- Assessment of organization's performance and providing necessary suggestions for improving efficiency of operations
Thus, Chief Financial Officer is the highest position as far as financial operations are concerned. He analyzes financial risk and corporation's financial structure and functions for efficient management of funds, management of organizational assets and liabilities.
Chief Financial Officer Resume
Steven T. McCall
971 Roosevelt Wilson Lane
Colton, CA 92324
Looking for the position of the chief financial officer in the organization, where I would be thoroughly accountable for managing essential financial functions and financial risk of the company.
- Wide ranging experience in financial analysis and integration of all organizational functions relating to finance
- Assistance and support functions for providing management with the best alternative for finance
- Training and development for efficient financial unit development
- Handled responsibilities of a profit center independently and efficiently managed different activities
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- Well acquainted with different financial structures, principles and expertise in formulating financial concepts
- Excellent at handling financial issues relating to business
- Good at implementing organizational strategies and dealing with tactical issues
- Excellence in handling Microsoft software applications required to perform finance functions
- Dealing with automated functions relating to accounting software
Financial Executive, PQR Mfg. Pvt. Ltd.,4930 Sundown Lane Austin, TX 78701, 2008-2009
- Formulation and implementation of financial plans and strategies
- Monitoring and integrating all the financial activities of the enterprise and supervise the issues relating to it as an highest authority
- Performance evaluation based on pre-established norms, tools and techniques and suggesting board of directors for the necessary changes
- Constantly, keep a watch on valuation of the shares and enterprise and manage the required finance
- Designing appropriate capital structure with proper combination of debt and equity
Chief financial officer, G & R Group Industries Ltd., 4472 Water Street Danville, CA 94526; 2009 - till date
- Dealing with the financial matters and required documentation in connection with merger and acquisition
- Management of assets and liabilities and handling liquidity and profitability issues
- Deciding dividend policy and associated issues with consultation with the board of directors
- Solving conflicting financial matters, capital budgeting, optimum utilization of funds available with the company, long term investments
- To suggest and finalize financial plans for different key stakeholders which will satisfy their conflicting interests
- Completed a Master's degree in Business Administration with Finance specialization from the Harvard Business School in 2001
- Bachelor's in Accounts and Financial Management
- Completed a doctorate in 'Advanced Accounting Principles and Practices'
- Received 'The Best Performer Award' for managing different financial issues and efficient management of funds in recession period and helped organization to survive in critical situation
'The Chief Financial Officer' as the central financial authority of the organization supervises all the finance linked functions and is responsible for the integration of it. He handles various issues such as external financial reporting, capital budgeting, market valuation of enterprise, negotiations with financial institutions, finance planning and control etc. So, while writing CFO resume you have to highlight your professional expertise in discharging all these duties.