Quality Engineer Resume
Quality engineers are professionals responsible for ensuring that quality standards for different processes and products are as per prescribed norms. Quality engineer resume is the formal document containing precise summary of the required skill-sets to deliver the responsibilities satisfactorily. A resume should include only those credentials which can be substantiated with adequate proofs, and are supportive for the candidature.
A quality engineer resume should be able to portray the desired professionalism, and be able to convince the employer of your suitability for the job. We have given a sample quality engineer resume below, which aspiring candidates can refer to, for gathering the required information. However, as there are different profiles for a quality engineer, depending upon the industrial sector and the vacancy existing, the sample resume should be carefully chosen. The resume sample given below is a mechanical quality engineer resume, and so contains the skill-sets required by a mechanical engineer. Therefore, appropriate changes must be made, if the actual resume designed is not for a mechanical engineer.
The sample quality engineer resume given below, can still be referred for selecting the layout, the content of the resume, and other necessary details.
Example resume: Quality Engineer Resume (Mechanical)
Ora R. Smith
2295, Franklee Lane,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - 19108,
Tel: (484) 621 5194
In quest of a challenging role to work as a Quality Engineer, with a reputed organization with opportunities for mutual growth and development.
I am an experienced professional, with 10 years of extensive exposure in quality assurance. My skill-sets and experience imbibed decision making ability, helps me to ensure highest quality standards are followed, and best products are delivered.
- Hughes Machinery LLC (204 S, Country Air St., Woodland, PA)
(2005 - Present)
- Responsible for maintenance of all systems to prescribed quality standards
- Evaluate all old equipment and systems against the ISO certifications, and suggest upgrade requirements
- Inspect the new tools and equipment for the job order placed
- Assist the procurement department for finalizing the quality standards for orders placed
- Verify all engineering drawings and actual products delivered
- Prepare and maintain records of all inspections done, and follow up on the implementation of the suggestions given
- Crown rentals (3942, Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA)
(2002 - 2005)
- Inspect all incoming vehicles for the quality
- Suggest improvements to be included in the procured vehicles before sales
- Assist sales department for finalizing the re-sale price, and procurement department for negotiating the buying price
- Train the mechanics and other workers for the quality standards required and set by the government
- Ensure all tools and equipment for quality inspection are available on premises
- Conduct quality test before every sales
- Trinity Heavy works Pvt. Ltd. (154 W, Oklahoma Salem Rd., Du Bois, PA)
(1999 - 2002)
- Monitor and ensure adherence to ISO standards specified for all works
- Coordinate with manufacturing department for finalizing the manufacturing process
- Perform quality check for all completed job orders
- Conduct on-site quality inspection for the work carried out
- Inspect raw materials against the quality standards specified in the vendor agreement
- Assist Quality Manager in maintaining quality standards
- Assist project teams in developing and designing quality products
- Inspect all equipment and tools for quality standards used on-site
- Course: B.E. Mechanical (Bachelor of Engineering)
Year: 1995 - 1999
Institute: Abraham College of Technical Education, 221, Central Park St., Johnstown, PA
- Course: Diploma in Instrument designing
Year: 1994 - 1995
Institute: Everest Vocational School, 1902, Spruce Rd., Philadelphia, PA
- Certified CMI (Chief mechanical inspector)
- CAD and CAM expertise
- Leadership skills
- Instrument designing
- Elvira P. Samuels
Hughes Machinery LLC
204 S, Country Air St., Woodland, PA
Tel: (814) 857 4100
I, Ora R. Smith, Hereby declare that all the information shared by me above is true in all aspects.
|Date: December 19, 2011||Place: Pennsylvania, PA|
In the sample quality engineer resume above, the order of the education qualifications and work experience can be interchanged, depending upon whether the candidate is a fresher or experienced. Similarly, if the resume is for an inexperienced candidate, the skills summary section can be removed.
Addition of any other detail depends upon its relevancy and importance. The same should be included under a suitable subtitle. We hope you find the resume example and the information given above helpful in drafting a striking quality engineer resume, and ultimately win the interview call. Have a look on quality tester resume for free.
Resume Examples [Home]
Customer Service Resume
Food Service Resume
Health Care Resume
Human Resources Resume