Manufacturing Engineer Resume
Writing a striking manufacturing engineer resume requires understanding of the employers' job description. The manufacturing engineer job description provides information on the basic skill-sets which the employer is looking for, in the ideal candidate, for successful delivery of the job responsibilities. The information retrieved through the job description can also be used for promoting your candidature selectively, and target the specific requirements of the employer. This would optimize the chances of influencing the employer's decision to further review your candidature significantly.
Here we have included a sample manufacturing engineer resume, and the generic job description of a manufacturing engineer, for candidates to refer and get the relevant information. For more information on the resume, other example resumes too can be referred to.
- To plan and execute the manufacturing process
- Analyze the process and incorporate the feedback for better efficiency
- Optimize the plant productivity
- Consult with management, architects and designers for efficient space utilization and work force optimization
- Design work flow cycles and processes for plants, for smooth operations
- Coordinate with site engineer and manufacturing manager, for planning a new site or improving the existing facility
- In all, he/she would be responsible for studying and analyzing the complete manufacturing process, and developing new methods for maximum productivity and minimum redundancy.
Example resume: Manufacturing engineer resume
Mike A. Chen
919, Clinton Street
Portland, Pennsylvania - 97205
Tel: (484) 997 5165
Career Goal: Looking for an opportunity to work as manufacturing engineer, with a reputed organization, where I can bring my skills and knowledge to effective use, and help optimize the manufacturing process; along with opportunities to explore the skill-sets for personal growth and development.
Skills Summary: I am a manufacturing engineer with 8 years of professional experience working with renowned organizations. I have handled various responsibilities such as process development and designing, to help the firms optimize the productivity; and use all the available resources efficiently, thereby reducing the atrophy.
- Designation: Manufacturing engineer
Term: 1996 - till date
Organization: Arrow Steel Productions Pvt. Ltd., Collins St., Philadelphia, PA
- Evaluate the existing manufacturing process for any redundancy and suggest the feasible alternatives
- Develop solutions for enhancing the productivity using existing infrastructures
- Plan the manufacturing process to meet the output demand as and when it changes
- Incorporate technological developments for the CAD and CAM process
- Design the equipment layout for efficient work flow and liner work lines.
- Coordinate with Plant manager for determining the work force requirement for the complete process
- Provide the complete statistical report to management regarding the manufacturing process for quick decision making
- Designation: Junior engineer (Manufacturing)
Term: 1993 - 1996
Organization: Herald manufacturers Pvt. Ltd., Collins St., Philadelphia, PA
- Incorporate the feedbacks suggested for revised manufacturing process
- Provide engineering information to the mechanical department, for development of tools and equipment
- Generate statistical reports supported by graphs and charts, for analyzing the manufacturing process
- Assist senior engineer in developing the solutions for improving the production
- Course: M.Tech (Master of Technology) in Industrial manufacturing
Institute: Rowe College of Technical Education, Central Avenue, Johnstown, PA
Year: 1991 - 1993
- Course: B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) Mechanical
Institute: Hopkins University, Spruce St., Forty Fort Town, PA
Year: 1987 - 1991
- CAD, CAM proficiency
- Familiar with ISO 9001 and QS standards
I declare that all the details furnished above by me are true to best of my knowledge.
Name: Mike A. Chen
|Place: Portland, PA||Date: December 16, 2011|
To further personalize the above given manufacturing engineer resume example, details such as interests and hobbies, awards and achievements, and memberships etc., can be included. However, while including these details, care must be taken that they are presented under suitable sub-titles, and are relevant. Sharing irrelevant or non-supportive information can dilute the impact of your resume by diverting the attention.
Sending the resume along with a professional resume cover letter would make it more effective in grabbing the employer's attention and promoting the candidature. We hope the above given information and job description helps you in drafting a professional, personalized manufacturing engineer resume, which can help you influence the employers, and win the job opportunity. Here you will also get sample for commodity specialist resume.
Resume Examples [Home]
Customer Service Resume
Food Service Resume
Health Care Resume
Human Resources Resume