Customer Service Representative Resume
A professional and influential customer service representative resume is all that a candidate needs, which reflects his/her customer service skills, to set the phone ringing with interview calls. If your phone has been idle, and you are desperately waiting for an interview call, all you need is a resume, which can promote your candidature before the recruiters, and incite them to meet you in person, for further consideration.
The first requirement for winning any job opportunity is to get your foot in the interview room; from there on, you are in charge of your candidature. A sample customer service representative resume can help you in not only winning an opportunity to face the interview panel, but also sway the outcome in your favor, by creating a strong and positive first professional impression through your resume. One can find many different example resumes for customer service representative available on the web, and selecting the best one for adherence can be a difficult task. Even the modification of these sample resumes or templates, require careful understanding of basic resume writing concepts.
For selecting a relevant sample customer service representative resume, from the vast number of example resumes, it is always better to refer to the job description provided by the employers. The job description can also be helpful in identifying the required skill-sets, and then target the employer's expectations from the ideal candidate.
Customer Service Representative Resume Sample
Donna L. Peralta
224 Hartway Street, Miller,Customer Service Representative
South Dakota - 57362
Tel: (605) 853 3729
with 8 years of experience
in resolving customer queries and complaints, and providing the best of services to ensure customer satisfaction, and help achieve the organizational goals.
Virtual World Enterprises
|Customer Service Representative
||(2008 - till date)
(817 E, Russell St., Sioux Falls, SD)
- Handle inbound customer calls for inquiries, complaints and check related issues
- Guide the queries to appropriate department or concerned person
- Take feedback on services provided
- Act as a brand ambassador to the customers
- Cross-sell other services and products while resolving queries
- Conduct demonstration of products, if asked by customer
- Regulate and guide the customer traffic during the peak hours, ensuring maximum satisfaction
- Assist the kids and elderly visitors to the outlet, in searching for products, and carrying them
- For differently able customers, assist them in placing their order and moving around
- Facilitate movement at billing counters
- Ensure that the outlet decorum is maintained
- Keep a check on cleanliness, and coordinate with the housekeeping department to clear any spillage or spoilage immediately
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction at all times
Phoenix Home Shoppe
|Customer Service Representative
||(2004 - 2008)
(414 W, Clark Ln., Vermillion, SD)
- Monitor availability of items on shelf, and replenish the same as required
- Provide product information to customers, and conduct demonstrations
- Regulate the movement of customers in the mall
- Attend to customer queries
- Assist customers with the billing
- Coordinate with other teams members for smooth operations
- Take home delivery orders for bulk purchase
- Adhere to brand standards
- Inform customers about promotional offers and events, as marketing strategy
- Ensure customers visiting the outlet are satisfied, and take their feedback for suggestions
Mount Mary College of Commerce
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.com)
||(2001 - 2004)
(1200 W, Jai St., Aberdeen, SD)
- Opening and closing of sales call
- Data entry in MIS
- EPABX (Electronic Private Automatic Branch Exchange) operations
- Communications skills (helpful for product demonstrations)
- Got commendation letter for best customer services, for consistently scoring highest points in customer feedback
- Awarded for achieving maximum sales for the yearly quarter, Oct 2007 - Dec 2007, and Apr 2008 - Jun 2008
- Consistently achieved best employee for 3 consecutive years 2007, 2008, and 2009
More references would be provided on prior request only.
I, hereby, declare that all the details furnished above by me are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
|Name: Donna L. Peralta
||Date: January 11, 2012
||Place: Miller, South Dakota
The customer service representative resume example given above would help candidates draft a professional resume for their job applications. If the candidate is a fresher, he/she may replace the work experience with the training/internship details. However, the same would then come after the educational qualifications, and executive summary would be replaced by career objective.
We hope the information and sample customer service representative resume given above would be helpful and informative for the candidates. Also have a look on public relations professional resume sample.
Resume Examples [Home]
Customer Service Resume
Food Service Resume
Health Care Resume
Human Resources Resume