Customer Service Manager Resume
Thinking of applying for customer service manager job position? Do you have an impressive professional Customer service manager resume?
Drafting a professional customer service manager resume, which can promote the candidature, and help candidates win the interview call, would require careful consideration of fine little details, for maximum efficiency and impact. Right from selecting the layout, until the actual mail being sent, every step requires a professional approach. This may take lots of efforts and time, which could otherwise be invested upon interview preparations, and other related activities. In such situations, the best way out, is to refer to customer service manager resume samples, available on the web.
Sample customer service manager resumes are effective source to get the relevant information, required for drafting the resume. To select an ideal example resume, one must review the job description given by the employers. The job description explains various responsibilities to be delivered as a Customer Service Manager, and the required skill-sets for the same. The finalized sample resume, should then be adequately modified for maximum efficacy, and relevancy to actual, and desired candidate profile.
While referring to the customer service manager resume example below, candidates can also refer to other sample resumes, for more options on layout. Note that, the presentation style of the credentials would appropriately change, depending upon the format selected, to retain the professional look.
Example Resume: Customer Service Manager Resume
FREDERICK N. FLINT
4950 Bird Spring Lane
Texas - 77580
Tel: (281) 576 0167
- Customer service professional with 10 years of experience, including 3 years as a Customer Service Manager with 'Zoom Link', a nation-wide electronics showroom chain.
- An efficient team leader, have guided teams and consistently achieved best customer satisfaction rankings.
- Respected leader among team members, driven by passion, with zeal and urge to strive for excellence; have helped organizations maximize their revenue by providing best customer service experience.
- Quick decision making
- Training and development
- Customer grievance handling
- Up selling and cross selling
- Inventory management
- Customer care and service management
- Front office management
- Retail management
- Billing and order taking
- Manpower planning
Zoom Link Electronics Pvt. ltd., 8681 S, Central Expressway, Dallas, Texas
|Customer Service Manager
||(2008 - till date)
Duties and responsibilities:
|Customer Service Supervisor
||(2004 - 2008)
- Guide the team to achieve best ratings for customer service
- Promote sales through cross selling and suggestive selling, to customers visiting stores
- Manpower planning for the outlet
- Developing training plans for employees
- Ensure regulated customer traffic flow during peak hours and festive seasons
- Plan and organize for promotional events in coordination with marketing team
- Generate reports, from the customer feedback, for management decision making
- Brainstorm with management to develop strategies for customer service and care
- Research and develop processes for better customer experience at the outlet
- Ensure efficient ASS (After Sales Service)
E-Planet, 2401 E, Lake Woodlands, The Woodlands, Texas
|Customer Service Executive
||(2001 - 2004)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Attend to customer queries and grievances, and provide satisfactory solution
- Promote sales, and act as a brand ambassador for the customers visiting stores
- Answer incoming calls
- Tele-marketing to registered customers
- Assist customers at stores in locating items, and give demonstrations, if required
- Take pre-orders, and ensure proper delivery of the same
- Take customer feedback on customer service, and retail outlet
AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Won the team award for Best Customer Service Team consistently for the years 2006, 2007, and 2008
- Achieved highest sales figures ever by any customer care team
- Won 'WOW' service award for best customer satisfaction ratings for years 2005, and 2007
MBA (Masters in Business Administration) with Marketing Specialization
Houston Business University, 5151 Edloe St., Houston, TX
(1999 - 2001)
B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
American Commerce College, 1603 Addison Rd., Addison, TX
(1996 - 1999)
Heather J. Ferrell
(Retail Outlet Manager)
Zoom Link Electronics Pvt. ltd.
8681 S, Central Expressway
Tel: (806) 747 4339
I, Frederick N. Flint, declare that all the details furnished above by me are true to best of my knowledge.
|Place: Mont Belvieu, TX
||Date: January 13, 2012
The above given sample customer service manager resume, shows various details which can be included, and different styles of doing the same professionally. If the resume is sent along with a professional resume cover letter, a candidate can further convey the desired message, and emphasize on important skills included in the resume, to guide the employer's attention.
We hope the customer service manager resume sample and the relevant information would help candidates draft an inciting customer service manager resume, which can win them the interview call. Have a look on sample format for community outreach manager resume and community park's director resume example.
Resume Examples [Home]
Customer Service Resume
Food Service Resume
Health Care Resume
Human Resources Resume