Bank Teller Resume
Bank Teller resume is again one of the important and professional types of letters and so, it has to be prepared according to the specified format. A well written and systematically presented resume for Bank teller can certainly offer you the opportunity to be selected for an interview. The most important thing is to mention your goals and objective as well as your personal interest in serving towards this respective profession. This clearly states your mind to your prospective job recruiter and thus this creates a good impression about you in their terms of thinking and hiring well qualified candidates.
Basically, the work of a Bank Teller is to communicate clearly and confidently to the customers or clients who enter the bank premises. They should be alert and quick on their feet, in terms of customer service as this is one thing that would help them in expanding their business. Certainly, the candidate should possess better educational and professional qualifications as they have to be quick and nippy at mental calculations. In addition, they should demonstrate their high quality customer focus and maintain high standards in customer service.
So, try to prepare a methodical and organized resume sample for Bank Teller as this could help you in reaching your desired dream job and achieve an opportunity of being interviewed by them. Here you are presented with a free resume sample for Bank Teller.
Horace A. Madison
3603 Forest Drive,
Falls Church, VA - 22044
Contact no.: (703) 930-4434
Acquire a position as a Bank Teller where my potential professional abilities are skillfully utilized in the progress and development of the bank department. Willing to work efficiently to the extreme contentment of the clients query as well as put in my best towards the benefit of the organization.
Fifteen years of experience in the banking field as a Bank Teller as well as a responsible employee of the Illinois Bank. Absolute familiarity with the U.S. banking systems and their rules and regulations for carrying out several procedures.
- Account Secretarial Course from Meyer State School, Illinois
- Completed post graduation in Banking Services from Virginia State College in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed graduation in Cross Selling and Customer Service from Concord Community College in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Cambridge State School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
- Efficient knowledge regarding handling the refunds and exchanges
- Possess efficient communicational, interpersonal skills and writing abilities
- Capable of preparing and maintaining the various bank tasks
- Possess good and healthy relationship with various customers or clients for sustaining the professional relations
- Capable of identifying each and every facet of the liquid handling
- Efficient in handling the balance sheets of the return business of the organization
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert in the majority of the Windows XP and Windows 98 software, MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office
- Proficient in Windows, Hovers, Messaging applications, Lexis-Nexus, etc.
- Competent of working on various banking applications, HTML editor, Forte Agent, etc.
- Familiar in managing loan payments, verifying signatures of customers, arranging the organizational procedures, handle the incoming cash, etc.
Current Employer: Illinois Bank (2007 - till date)
Designation: Bank Teller
- Monitored the transactions made by each and every customer and issued receipts accordingly
- Offered excellent customer service and solve the queries regarding the transactions or money related problems
- Collect the loan payments from various agencies and holder of the account members
- Provide the present account status to the clients as when inquire is made
- Conduct the training programs for the fresh joiners
Previous Employer: Federal Credit Union Bank (2006-2007)
Designation: Junior Bank Teller
- Processed the taxes, treasury and some of the other loan payments
- Assisted the clients of the bank for some funding and for certain additional services
- Prepared and assisted seniors in the training sessions for new recruiters
- Handled the valid deposits, deposited checks and returned cash receipts from the customers
- Maintained the regulatory systems of the bank and sustain the bank services
Achievements and Awards:
- Winning Captain of the National and State level basketball team, Texas
- Consistent nominee and winner of awards for outstanding customer service and motivating others to do the same
- Awarded with 'Best Employee Award' for good management through telephonic conversation in Federal Credit Union Bank
- Time-honored awards for promoting baking products and additional services
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in basketball tournaments at national, college and state levels
- Active member of 'Calculative Society' for practicing numerical calculative procedures
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Florida and Los Vegas
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Horace A. Madison
The Bank Teller sample resume would surely lend you a hand in preparing your own extraordinary resume, which can show the way to your forthcoming and preferred goal. The job responsibilities stated in this free resume sample of Bank Teller clearly states you the precise and eminent work done by the Bank Teller and some of the banking associates. The most essential purpose is to present original and focused training ideas at their respective field. Predominantly, the job responsibilities handled by the Bank Teller members are the indication of their knowledgeable and disciplined endeavor, or their attitude in their proficient allied forces. For that reason, the resume for Bank Teller gratifies the point of passing on the most vital information to the other reader.
Resume Examples [Home]
Customer Service Resume
Food Service Resume
Health Care Resume
Human Resources Resume