Software Architect Resume
Sample Software Architect resume should be designed in an appropriate way, where it highlights your exceptional visible professional and personal credentials as well as relates it to the specified job requirements. A Software Architect pays special attention and has keen interest in the computer systems and its related technical programming. Likewise, you should pay special interest while drafting your outstanding resume. You should certainly maintain a proper format while preparing your resume. In addition, clearly mention your educational background, certain of your major achievements and overall work experience. These key features present in your resume can attract the attention of your prospective job employer and compel them to select you for an interview. In addition, you should also state your area of interest and emphasize on your objectives, as this can put you ahead in the race.
Basically, the sample software Architect resume should carry a simple format and it should clearly state your personal and professional background. The software architects are mainly responsible for handling the technical section of the computer systems and therefore, they should possess clear concepts in order to excel in this field. Additionally, these information technology professionals specifically deal with the system designs for the developers, handle the clients for software design, prepare certain interaction models, create certain important prototypes, conceptually design the ideas for programming, etc. Hence, the software architect must have an evolutionary experience in handling the different levels of designing and system developing.
The resume and cover letter are equally important and so, you must give equal attention on them while drafting it. It must be able to highlight your accomplishments and catch the attention of your employer. For your assistance, you here presented with a free resume sample for software architect.
Mike S. Edward
2718 Ben Street,
East Lansing, MI - 48823
Contact no. : (517) 985-9834
Looking for a post as a Software Architect at a well established institution where my exceptional skills and capabilities would be challenged and it brings a valuable contribution and appreciation to the organization.
Possess ten years of experience in this particular field and efficiently lead the system designing team. Highly collaborative and competent enough to adapt in a fast paced surrounding. Awarded for making solutions to the real market problems.
- Vocational Course in 3D navigation system from American InterContinental University, London
- Completed post graduation in Computer Science from Cambridge University, Cambridge in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed graduation in Information Technology from University of Phoenix, Phoenix in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Illinois State School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
- Efficient in conducting feasible evaluations procedures
- Capable of leading the design and execution team for handling the technical aspects
- Possess efficient verbal and written communicational skills
- Efficient in software programming, handling certain important frameworks, necessary languages, etc.
- Well organized in maintaining the service quality for technical problems
- Handle the general tasks, evaluate the software architectures, and supervise the designing departments
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert in handling the Windows XP and Windows 98 software, MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office
- Proficient in various portions of SDLC - coding, testing, documenting, analysis, and training
- Capable of working with prototypes and data models and implement conceptual and logical information
- Familiar in handling FileNet P8 4.5 Platform Administrator and have good knowledge in O-R mapping methods
Current Employer: Maxine Technology Corporation (2007 - till date)
Designation: Software Architect
- Handled the records of the software architecture and documented using the Unified Modeling Language
- Analyzed the risk levels and reported the problems to the board of members and technical experts
- Managed the system requirements, industrial trends, and technical aspects
- Assisted the chief of experts in the system programming and system designing of the prototypes
- Independently handled the architectural documentation of the software design
Previous Employer: Mega Systems Incorporation (2006-2007)
Designation: Junior Software Architect
- Assisted the senior designers in designing the software version control for periodic compilation
- Organized the meeting and conferences for discussing the technical problems in software architectural designing
- Performed regular testing on the prototypes designed for software programming
- Participated in supervision of the software system testing and validated the software architecture
- Handled the designing and executing department for appropriate system designing
Achievements and Awards:
- Winning Captain of the Local and National level rugby team, Illinois
- Awarded for making solutions to the real market problems
- Awarded for volunteering the Open Source developers program
- Familiar as the steady and youngest software architect
- Awarded with 'Best Architect Award' for handling the Microsystems and Application programming in Mega Systems Incorporation
- Time-honored awards for putting appropriate ideas into a tangible form
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in rugby tournaments at Local and National levels
- Active member of 'Caspian Club' for handling the programming work
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Minnesota and Ohio
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Mike S. Edward
The free resume sample for Software Architect is provided to prepare your own exceptional application, in order to grab the available job opportunity. You should emphasize on your initiatives and achievements so that it grab the attention of your prospective job employer. Pay keen attention while drafting the resume as it can take you ahead of the rest, leaving behind all your professional competitors. Basically, the job responsibilities are specifically described in order to provide the original and creative thoughts to the forth coming employers to flourish at their field work. However, the resume sample for Software architect is provided to meet the purpose of sending the vital information to the individuals.
Resume Examples [Home]
Customer Service Resume
Food Service Resume
Health Care Resume
Human Resources Resume