Data Warehouse Resume
Sample Data Warehouse resume should be written according to the specified format, so that the end user can follow it easily and understand it completely. However, it is known that the resume and cover letter carry equal importance and therefore, you need to draft both these applications efficiently and skillfully. The data warehouse is a subject oriented, integrated, time varying, and non volatile collection of data, which is specifically utilized in decision making process. Similarly, you have to collect the important personal and professional information and relevant achievements and mention these facts in your resume. In addition, you have to state the purpose, goals and objectives as well as the interest in the applied field. These key features of your resume can skillfully grab the attention of your prospective employer and compel them to grant you an opportunity of being selected for an interview.
The data warehousing is an extremely popular and well liked business application class and it has rapidly established in the software market. Basically, the data warehouse experts are mainly responsible for integrating and efficiently optimizing the structured database products, handling the store procedures, managing the dimension tables for complex transformations, maintaining the optimal performance, etc. Hence, individuals who wish to be a part of this profession should have the capability of handling the work efficiently. Also, you have to be influential enough to encourage other developers in handling the design work.
Your resume must be unique and it should always carry a standard format describing your major accomplishments that can assist you in reaching your desired goals and objectives. The resume sample for data warehouse must speak about quantifiable results in order to list you for an interview. Here, you are presented with a free resume sample for data warehouse.
Tara D. Garland
654 Rose Avenue,
Chalmette, LA - 70043
Contact no.: (504) 281-9792
Aspire to acquire a position as a data warehouse expert in a renowned institution where my exceptional intelligence is challenged. Willing to utilize my understanding and competent knowledge in the success and benefit of the well established institution.
Dedicated IT expert and hold ten years of work experience in this particular field. Skilled in data modeling, maintaining design prototypes, implementing data operations, etc. Awarded for developing the status of the data warehouse program planning.
- Vocational Course in SQL programming from Cleveland State College, Ohio
- Completed post graduation in Information Technology from Houston Engineering College, Houston in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed graduation in Computer Science from University of Wayne, New Jersey in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Baltimore International School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
- Efficient in handling system software and warehouse management
- Possess efficient written and verbal communicational skills
- Comprehensive understanding in inventory methods and stock management
- Capable of maintaining the progression in the data warehouse zone
- Handling the special activities of project management
- Skillfully handling the technical support areas and supervising the internal standards of the warehouse
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert in handling the Windows XP and Windows 98 software, MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office
- Proficient in handling the customer service sections, intelligence tools, Crystal reports, SAS, etc.
- Capable of working on Windows 98, SQL server and Oracle
- Familiar in handling Informatics Power, UNIX scripting, source target mapping, etc.
Current Employer: Compton Technology Incorporation (2007 - till date)
Designation: Data Warehouse Expert
- Collect the specified data, analyze the specifications, and identify the data for appropriate method solving
- Prepare the developmental system structure and maintained the design of the data warehouse
- Supervise the ongoing maintenance work and interpret the operational reports of the data warehouse
- Assist the coordinators in forecasting the budget of the fiscal year and maintained the historical trend data
- Autonomously look after the designed prototypes and campaign for its progress
Previous Employer: Negatron System Corporation (2006-2007)
Designation: Junior Data Warehouse Expert
- Directed and designed the ELT processing and additional data quality testing procedures
- Assisted the seniors and experts in managing and conducting the conferences for complex problem solving
- Handled the executives and assisted in carrying the architectural works in data warehouses
- Responsible for engaging and executing the training programs for the fresher BO employers
- Assisted the clients and the users in mainframe systems and system programming
Achievements and Awards:
- Winning Team Member of the State and National level basketball team, Baltimore
- Awarded for developing the status of the data warehouse program planning
- Consistent nominee and awarded for handling the UNIX scripting independently
- Popular for generating user defined reports, alternate formulas and filters, etc.
- Awarded with 'Best Data Warehouse Expert Award' for handling the standard ELT programs and events in Negatron System Corporation
- Time-honored awards for implementing the essential practices for better performance
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in basketball tournaments at State and National levels
- Active member of 'Young Minds' for managing the production systems
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Colorado and Houston
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Tara D. Garland
The resume sample given for data warehouse expert is ideal in terms of job responsibilities as well as provides an appropriate and correct glimpse into the scope of your work to the forthcoming and potential job employers. Here, the presented resume sample for data warehouse expert can surely assist you in creating your own personalized application. This could attract the employer's attention and provide you the chance of being selected for an interview. On the whole, the job responsibilities handled by the employers are the confirmation of their resourcefulness and innovative ness. As a result, the resume for data warehouse expert satisfies the purpose of passing on the essential information to the reader.
Resume Examples [Home]
Customer Service Resume
Food Service Resume
Health Care Resume
Human Resources Resume